If you are looking for an alternative to Google AdSene, then RevenueHits is one of the best options available for you in the market. In our Review series, we bring you RevenueHits Review, which is definitely a good option for you to go for.
In this review, we take a look at why RevenueHits is regarded as one of the best alternative for Google AdSense in terms of earnings and user service.
This ad network is based on the CPA (Cost Per Acquisition) method, which shows ads based on a bloggers traffic, rather than the advertisers own needs. Hence, you’re chances of making money increases.
With a lot of amazing features like Geo-targeted ad serving and zero traffic requirement, RevenueHits has a lot to be considered the best alternative to Google AdSense.
RevenueHits Review: How to Get Started?
The application and the sign up process is not at all a headache in RevenueHits. You don’t need any highly skilled knowledge of online technicalities to make RevenueHits ads running on your blog or website.
All you need to run RevenueHits is a platform, which can be a website, a mobile app or may be a search widget.
- Firstly, you need to sign up as a publisher on RevenueHits. Simply follow the sign up instructions and enter all the required data
- After entering all the required data and domain details, you will have to enter your billing preferences. The payment platforms available are PayPal, Wire Transfer, Payoneer and so on
- Now simply login to your RevenueHits account with your account credentials
- Here you are ready to start creating your ads on RevenueHits. Simply select the size of your ads, copy the generated code and paste them in your website or app
RevenueHits Review: Requirements and Restrictions
RevenueHits is undoubtedly one of the most flexible and easiest to use ad network in the market.
Along with that, their are no specific language requirement to start showing ads on RevenueHits. Even if you are blogging in your regional language, you still can run money making ads on your blog.
Talking about the kind of content restricted, your platform can face a ban if you the content displayed has adult or mature content, harassing content, hate speech content and sells illegal firearms.
Also, RevenueHits prohibits a variety of navigation methods, such as unsolicited emails, forced clicks and redirections.
RevenueHits Review: Types of Ads
RevenueHits offers display and mobile compatible ads and has a lot of different types of offer types to be applied on the platform.
You get CPA, CPM, display, rich media, text ads and pop-up/ pop under ads to choose from for your platform. And as per the history, sites having sports, movies, dating, software and travel related content have received amazing turnovers.
RevenueHits supports all the major banner dimensions to be displayed on the platform, as well as interstitial formats too.
RevenueHits vs Google AdSense
It is a little difficult to compare RevenueHits with Google AdSense, as both of these ad networks are amazing. But reports have seen people generating a much larger amount of money than that from Google AdSense.
In certain niches, such as shopping, dating, movies, sports, music, coupons and so on, RevenueHits’s CPA model has outnumbered AdSense in terms of generated income.
And especially from mobile device generated traffic, RevenueHits has seen a slightly better income generation than AdSense in many cases.
RevenueHits Review: Major Features
- Minimum threshold on RevenueHits is only $20, for PayPal and $50 for any other payment method
- The RevenueHits dashboard is one of the most basic and easy to use in the business
- Customizable ads lets you design the dimensions of the ads as per your needs and outlook of your website
- Reporting and admin control features provided in RevenueHits are simply amazing. You can check out and graphically analyze your past 8 days income reports
RevenueHits Review: Pros and Cons
- Geo targeted ads increase your earnings. You will have only those ads displayed on your platform, that are relevant to your niche audience.
- Good customer support is a very basic requirement for bloggers. RevenueHits has a simple and effective email customer support system that is truly appreciable
- The technical aspect is very easy, as the team behind this ad network is very talented and experienced
- The minimum threshold is one of the lowest in the market and is perfect for new bloggers as well
- The user interface is very old fashioned and cannot be regarded as competitive to any other top ranking ad network in the market
- The dashboard is a little confusing at first and there is no help or guidance service available
RevenueHits Review: Final Words
So this was everything you needed to know about RevenueHits and its sevices. If you are tired of Google AdSense and looking for something more feature packed, then RevenueHits definitely deserves a try.
And if you are looking for more such amazing ad networks, check out a Best Ad Networks for Bloggers: Top 8 Ad Networks of 2019 for more! Happy Blogging!